Talkeetna Denali View Lodge
Our Lodge is a vacation/outdoorsman lodge with two suites, two beautiful rooms and two great cabins on the edge of the Alaskan Wilderness. We’re easily accessible, just a short 10 minute drive to Talkeetna, only two hours North of Anchorage or South of Denali Park and, just three miles West of the “Talkeetna Spur” Highway. Our home is Your home away from home while you’re in this very special and unique Talkeetna area.
We’re only a few hundred yards from a beautiful lake and a manicured landing strip with all of the majestic beauty of Alaska surrounding you. From the deck we have the most awesome and panoramic views of Mt. McKinley “Denali” (The Great One) and the Alaska Range in the area.
Don’t forget to check out our complimentary flightseeing package and our fishing packages. We look forward to seeing you soon at our Talkeetna Denali View Lodge & Cabins!
For you folks who are staying in Talkeetna for a short time or just passing through and cannot take advantage of our TDVL Flightseeing Tour Packages; or, if you would like to experience a Glacier Landing we highly recommend the locally owned and family operated firm of Talkeetna Air Taxi. They are Great Folks! Call us and we can make reservations for you or mention our Talkeetna Denali View Lodge or Wilderness River Fishing Guides of Talkeetna, Alaska and get a minimum of $25.00 per person off a flight. More discounts available for 5 or more passengers.
Welcome……to Mt. McKinley and the glaciers of Denali National Park, Alaska. Come on a Denali flightseeing tour and see one of the last wilderness areas untouched by modern man. Over six million acres of open alpine tundra, wildlife, mile high granite gorges, ancient blue glaciers, and endless icy peaks … let’s go!
- Drive North on the “Parks Highway” (Hwy #3) to Talkeetna Spur Road, Mile 99 and turn Right (North East).
- From the Junction, drive North East on the Spur Road 3 Miles.
- Driving 50 yards past Mile Marker 3 turn left (West) on Jubilee Drive.
- Drive West on Jubilee Dr. ½ (.5) mile then turn left (South) on St. Johns Drive and drive 1 block (.1 mile).
- Take a right and drive West on Coffey Lane another ½ (.5) mile), Turn Right (North) at the sign. You’re Here!